Monday, October 15, 2012

Something To Build On

Well, I made it to Kansas City.  After mechanical problems on one plane caused me to miss my next plane, I had to 'stand by' to see if I got the late flight until 11 pm.  That plane was late too and I got into the hotel at 1 AM.  I woke up this morning to find that I must have packed on a Sunday morning.  You know I have other things on my mind on Sunday morning.
I have a new slogan now: Never judge a traveler based on the color of his socks.  Enough said!

It is a big day for Midwestern Seminary as we vote on a new president this morning. Is there always this much hype around an executive position? Maybe so.   Either way, please pray for Midwestern this morning.

Much bigger news comes from   Acts 4.11- This Jesus is the stone that was rejected by you, the builders, which has become the cornerstone.

Now that is something to build your life on!  Build on that today...and have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment