Friday, November 8, 2013

The Coming Days

Today we read Job 33 and 1 Corinthians 1-3. 

This Sunday we begin our "Walk With Jesus" revival with Ken Smith. I am highly anticipating what God will do in our midst.  I am thankful that Ken is coming to lead us.  He always has a word from God, a timely message that speaks to the heart of where we are.  I also know that God has lead Ken in  a new and very fresh way in the last days in preparation for this revival. We are blessed to have him come and lead us.

In preparation for revival I am praying that the Spirit of God will move mightily in our midst.  I pray that there will be no hindrances: from within individuals or in the body of believers.  The Spirit works in a ready people.

I am thankful that FBC is not like Corinth was.  They were a struggling, quarreling church that needed a lot of healing.  We are not that way, but all of us need a fresh touch from the Lord and I know that we can invite many that need a relationship with the Lord.  Thinking on those things and praying that nothing can distract or detain us from a wonderful time together 1 Corinthians 1.10 really spoke to me this morningI appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment.

Let's let nothing come in the way of God having His Way in us in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment