Saturday, November 2, 2013

To Shine

Today we read Job 23 & 24 and Mark 11 & 12.

In the midst of his struggles, even when he could not sense the presence of the Lord, he still turned to the Lord.

Job 23.8-10Behold, I go forward, but he is not there, and backward, but I do not perceive him;
on the left hand when he is working, I do not behold him;  he turns to the right hand, but I do not see him. But he knows the way that I take; when he has tried me, I shall come out as gold.

What he knew, we need to be reminded of.  No matter your circumstance, you are not alone, God is there.  Whether you sense His Presence or not, God is there and at work. God's Presence is not based on your feelings, but on His Promises. He is at work in your situation and He is at work in you.   He will lead you through and help you shine.  

Look to Him today!

No comments:

Post a Comment