Thursday, December 12, 2013

All for Me...and You

Today we read Hebrews 5-8.

Hebrews 7.25- Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them.

I celebrate today to know that I serve a God that saves.  No matter who you are, where you live, or what you know, through Christ you can draw near to God and be changed forever.    Not only that, but He prays for us.  As a matter of fact, He LIVES TO pray for us!

I don't know about you but for me that puts a fresh perspective on my day!  Celebrate it, live in it! Celebrate Him!  Live in Him....and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. So if I make a comment here, are you notified? And are you then able to write a reply? And will I then be notified of your reply?
    All this is cause I was considering seeing if we could set up an interactive blog under the men's ministry tab on FBC homepage. A way to see who needs what and what's being done.

    ReplyDelete