Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Light in Darkness

2 Samuel 22:29-31-  For you are my lamp, O Lordand my God lightens my darkness.
30 For by you I can run against a troop, and by my God I can leap over a wall.
31 This God— his way is perfect; the word of the Lord proves true;
he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him.  (www.lifejournal.cc)

We live in dark days.  In hopes of enlightenment the decisions that America's leadership makes actually darkens our days and threatens our future.  It seems funny to me that the rest of the world wants to be like America and instead of America shining like a beacon on a hill, we want to walk off the hill and go join the world.  We live in dark days. 
I am thankful that there is light to all who seek it.  The Lord lights the way.  He exposes the danger and damage.  He will guide us to succeed if we just follow.  His Word and His Way are right.  We cannot change everything in our world, but we can do something about ourselves.  Let's shine through Christ, no matter the darkness of our days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment