Thursday, February 14, 2013

This I Know

Today, as we continue to Prepare 90 Days for Easter (P90E), we read John 9 and Romans 10.13-15.

In John 9 a blind man is healed by Jesus and the Pharisees are trying to somehow corner Jesus by investigating this life-changing miracle.  They interrogate the man and ask questions he cannot answer. In his response he says in John 9.25- He answered, "Whether he is a sinner I do not know. One thing I do know, that though I was blind, now I see."

I love that because you share Christ from where you are. You should always be absorbing more Christ knowledge in your life, but don't wait to share Him with others. Share what you know.  This man knew his life had changed, so that is what he shared.

If Christ has opened your eyes and now you 'see' like you never could before, share it with folks.  Tell'em about it....and do it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment