Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Waiting on the Lord

Great opening day of VBS yesterday! With clearer skies today, it is going to be even better!

I am not good at waiting. My mind has a hard time settling.  I am the kind of guy that reads a book while watching TV. Recording a program helps.  I skip commercials.  However, for live events, I am always reading a book or doing something else.   I don't have to be going all the time, but when I'm ready, I'm ready.  When we are leaving on a trip and the car is packed, I can hardly sit.  My dear, poor wife! 
There is something...Someone worth waiting on though. 
Psalm 33.20-22 -Our soul waits for the Lordhe is our help and our shield.
21 For our heart is glad in him, because we trust in his holy name.
22 Let your steadfast love, O Lord, be upon us, even as we hope in you. (www.lifejournal.cc)

When you do not understand, wait on the Lord.  When the answers are not coming, wait on the Lord.
He is worth the wait and He has not went anywhere.  You know He will respond.
May His Love fill you up and flow through you as you hope in Him.   Trust the Lord today!

No comments:

Post a Comment