Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Welcome of Praise

There is seldom a joy any greater than when I come home to hear 'Daddy!' yelled with great excitement as my young-uns run into my arms.  Oh, that they do the same at 16.  Even my walk up, yard dog gets excited.  Whoosie walked up last spring as a puppy and she claimed us.  She is a great squirrel dog.  She caught one and brought it to us.  She catches mice and brings them to us.  She caught a baby possum the other day.  For some reason Momma is not impressed with her catches and don't like them laying on the carport.  I am impressed myself. Even Whoosie gets excited when I pull up.  She has a 'running spell.'  She has a certain pattern in the yard that she will run to let me know that she is on the hunt.  If I have been out of town, my children run with more vigor because even a day trip to Jackson that may lead to a late drive home requires me to come bearing gifts. http://www.lifejournal.cc/bible/
Do you know who is coming?  Get excited!  Welcome Him by giving a shout.  Heb. 9:28- Christ...will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him. Let's not wait until He comes to give Him praise.  Let's praise Him without end until He Comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment