Monday, July 25, 2011

The Heat Is On

Well the young-uns have already been playing with the shaving cream and water guns this morning.  Now it is checkers, I think.  Nothin like going to Grandma's.  I write later today because of the late night of driving in and the early morning (well, not so early) cup of coffee with my Dad.  These are the moments I cherish.   It is good to be at Ma and Pa's.

Have you been through the fires lately? Oh, my friend, they are going to come.  If you do what God tells you to do, everybody will not like it.  Count on it, but keep it all in perspective.  I Peter 4:12 helps us- Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you.  And v. 19- Therefore, let those who suffer according to God's will entrust their souls to a faithful Creator while doing good.

The heat is going to come.  When it does make sure you are standing in the right place.  If you are, keep on standing.  God rewards just as that...just not always on the same day.  Keep on Keeping on.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment