Monday, September 17, 2012

Amen...Come On!

When I was a kid, there used to be a commercial that came on television that promoted a bathing powder called Calgon.  Some woman would be in a big bubble bath and would say, "Calgon, take me away!"  It was the whole world could be solved with a box of powder.

I think about that when I hear people talking about the return of the Lord sometimes.  Many people look at the return of the Lord as an escape from all this down here.  That is not what we are to do as Christians.  Instead, we live each day trusting in the Lord and leave this life and His Return in His Hands without wishing our life away. 

With that said, I still get chills when I read Revelation 22.20- He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!

In your time, in your way, Come, Lord Jesus!  What a Day That Shall Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment