Saturday, September 15, 2012

Proud and Praising!

Well, I have to give a word about by Houston Hilltoppers.  Dominant again last night.  They are 5-0 for the first time in ages after beating Hamilton 37-0.  With four dominant wins  and a comeback,  it is only going to get tougher.   I think they will get tougher too! Go Toppers!

And for the rest of you, let the Psalmist remind you of what we ought to be doing today. 
Psalm 145.1-3- I will extol you, my God and King, and bless your name forever and ever.
2 Every day I will bless you and praise your name forever and ever.
3 Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised, and his greatness is unsearchable.


Take time today in the midst of the football, fall preparation, shopping, and doodling to give praise to God today.  He is worthy of our praise!

No comments:

Post a Comment