Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Proper Place

Why does God chose to use some people more mightily than others?  I don't know all the answers to that kind of thing.  God's economy is beyond my scope.  However, I can tell you why He used John the Baptist's parents in a mighty way (at least one reason why He did).  Luke 1.6 says, "And they were both righteous before God, walking blamelessly in all the commandments and statutes of the Lord." (www.lifejournal.cc)

I don't know how God will chose to use us, however, I do know that it will be much easier for God to work in our lives if we are obedient to Him and walking blamelessly before others.  People will want to know what is different about us...then we can tell them...then God will use us mightily.

Put yourself in the proper place to be used of God today!  And have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment