Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Wedding To Be In

Today we read Ezekiel 36-37, Psalm 110, and Revelation 19.

Revelation 19.4- And the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.” And he said to me, “These are the true words of God.”

The great union of all God's people in heaven when this life is over is often described in Scripture as a wedding.  Jesus is the groom and the church (all believers in Christ) is the bride.  It will be the biggest party in all of eternal history.  It is one not to miss.

I want you to be there.  However, you must accept the invitation.  I am not speaking of just an invitation to an event but to a life, life in Christ.    Admit your need for Christ, confess your sin to Christ, commit your life to Christ, and you will be united with Christ by the empowerment of His Spirit and the salvation of your soul.

Seem to good to be true...it is...yet it is true.   Come to Jesus today.  I would love to help guide you in that.

And I will see you at the wedding if not before.

No comments:

Post a Comment