Friday, January 4, 2013

Blessed Pondering

What a challenge today! First read Psalm 100.

1 Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all the earth! 
2 Serve the LORD with gladness! Come into his presence with singing! 
3 Know that the LORD, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. 
4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! 
5 For the LORD is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations. 

Now, let me give you something to ponder on today: What are your three greatest blessings for 2012? We serve a gracious God and it is fun to ponder on his blessings.

Today is a travel day for me and I know what I will be pondering.  I pray you have blessed pondering as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment