Saturday, August 31, 2013

Heavenly Minded for Some Earthly Good

Today we read Ezekiel 12-14 and Revelation 5.

In Revelation 5 we get a picture of the heavenly choir.
Revelation 5. 11-12  -11 Then I looked, and I heard around the throne and the living creatures and the elders the voice of many angels, numbering myriads of myriads and thousands of thousands,12 saying with a loud voice,
“Worthy is the Lamb who was slain,
to receive power and wealth and wisdom and might
and honor and glory and blessing!”


I don't know about you, but I can hardly wait.  I'm not trying to rush the transition, but I am trusting the Lord for whatever lies in eternity.  How do you get ready for such a choir?  Sunday Morning Worship.  Sunday Worship is just practice for all eternity. 

...So...

When Sunday rolls around, act like you are practicing for heavenly worship...and look like it too.

Even so, Lord Jesus, quickly come!  Think on those thoughts today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment