Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Today Could Be THAT Day

Today we read Jeremiah 21, 24, 27, Psalm 118, and 1 John 2. 

I am not a fatalist.  I am typically an optimist....maybe too much of a realist...but in an optimistic way.  However, when I speak of the return of the Lord, I do not speak of it negatively, but as a reality that I am optimistic about.  What if He returned today? Have you thought about it lately?
1 John 2.28  got me thinking about it.  John writes- And now, little children, abide in him, so that when he appears we may have confidence and not shrink from him in shame at his coming. 

If you were to stand before the Lord today, would you do it hanging your head in shame or with a head up trying to take it all in?  Let's live for Him, love for Him, and abide in Him, so that when that day appears, we shall do it without fear. 

You know it could be today!  Live like it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment