Tuesday, July 3, 2012

An A.M. Reflection

As I read the Word this morning, I cannot help but be thankful and reflective about faithful folks whose love and commitment are a blessing to me. The committed walk of others and the love that is shared by them is a blessing that brightens the heart as I ponder on it. Paul was thankful too, even when he asks for more. Philemon 4-6- I thank my God always when I remember you in my prayers, because I hear of your love and of the faith that you have toward the Lord Jesus and for all the saints, and I pray that the sharing of your faith may become effective for the full knowledge of every good thing that is in us for the sake of Christ. May you impact your world for Christ by faithfully showing His love throughout the day! Thank you for all you do in the Lord's Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment