Wednesday, July 3, 2013

As He Leads Today

Today we read Isaiah 6 & 7, 2 Chronicles 26 & 27, and the book of Philemon.

I heard a testimony Sunday about a man's call into ministry.  He said he was devotionally reading Isaiah 6 and came to v.8- And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.” God immediately spoke into his heart and confirm His call into ministry.  

I love to hear people's testimonies and I love to hear about a call into ministry.  It brought me back to when I heard God speak to me (not audibly...louder than that).  

We need to always have a 'Here am I' attitude and always be ready to serve in the capacity that He leads us.  All Christians are not called to do the same thing in the same way, but we are all called.  May we say to the Lord daily- Here Am I, Lord!  Send me!

Go as He leads today!

No comments:

Post a Comment