Friday, May 24, 2013

Paid Access

Today we read 1 Kings 9, 2 Chronicles 8, Psalm 136, and Romans 5.

In just a bit, I will print my boarding pass in order to be able to get on the plane.  I have paid a fare and that will allow me to have access.

When I land, I will have the opportunity to enjoy many of the highlights of a great city in America and in the world, New York City.  I have paid the fare and that has given me access.

This trip comes with a great cost and with much planning and we are excited!  However, as I read this morning, my mind went to a much greater access that I could not buy for myself.  I found it in
Romans 5.2Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

I rejoice in the opporutnity to go today.  I rejoice that much more in my opportunity to enjoy access to the Father.  

What a sweet reflection this early morning!  Have  a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment